Thursday, March 10, 2011

Emotional Eating....go away!

I am such an emotional eater. It's even worse since my husband is working so much OT. Yesterday I was so down because he had to go back to work... It was such terrible weather and then he had to go in to work .. on nights (8PM-8AM). I just felt sad. I did stay in my calorie range but at night I had 2 sweet snacks because I just felt down. I eat when I am sad, bored, etc. I need to get control of this habit! Like I have always said .. I want to eat to live not live to eat.

I am determined for today to go better. I ate a good breakfast and took my vitamins. I am going to get ready and go visit some people today.. I am going to exercise. I am going to be happy.  I am not going to let it get to me that my husband is working more overtime. I will not let it affect me that he told ME to decide if he should work on my birthday. We really need the money so we can stop digging into our savings. He was out of work for 3 months last year. Of course he should work. Rowan and I can spend my birthday together and I will be perfectly happy with that.  The rest of my family will be out of town. I won't let any of this control me.. I will keep going because I need to be healthy to be happy. I am not one of those people who are happy when they aren't healthy. I never will be. I have to do something about it!

I will stop my vent. I needed to inspire myself today. I need to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment