Friday, March 11, 2011

I am really doing this again.

I can't believe I am doing this again. I knew I had the self control to do it but it's just so surreal.. I can't even remember how I got off track. I loved my lifestyle when I was healthy... I guess between working so much and staying constantly busy it was just so much easier to do what everyone else was doing. I would leave work on break or on lunch and go to the store across the street and pick up a slice of pizza... or chips.. or any other snack food. I just became so accustomed to doing that I forget everything I had learned through my journey.
  
It cannot be a diet it HAS to be a lifestyle.

That is some of the best advice I EVER received from someone. I still stand behind it today. Take things day by day. You don't have to cut out everything. You can treat yourself. It's OK to have a bad day. As long as you keep going. Keep living that lifestyle. Make smart choices. If you make a bad choice SO WHAT? Do it right next time. Remember it's a journey and it never really ends. You will be rewarded for your progress but it never really ends.

I spent a lot of time with family today.. but one thing was missing ... my husband. I miss him so much. He is working so hard for us and I really just miss him. If he can work as hard as he is.. I can work just as hard to make myself happy and healthy. I deserves it.. he deserves it.. Rowan deserves it...

In OTHER news..My body has gone funky again so I was told to start taking my Metformin again. Which I guess it is a good thing. It actually helps cut out some hunger .. Mainly my cravings for sweets I get late at night. So we will see how it works this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment